My interview swap partner and I didn't really have time to exchange questions so I'm going with the alternative:
Do you snack while you read? I don't snack but I drink a lot of coffee or tea (chai or green)
Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Horrifies me absolutely!!!
How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? I use book marks or write down the page number.
Laying the book flat open? AHHHH! only if there is no change of breaking the spine.
Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Both
Hard copy or audiobooks? Hard Copy -sometimes audio
Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? Any point
If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? Nope...I keep reading.
What are you currently reading? Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
What is the last book you bought? Just Bought "Something Like Normal"
Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
I've tried to read more than one book but I always lose interest in one of them if I do
Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? Sunday Morning/ Couch in living room
Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? I like both.
Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? Maggie Stiefvater, Lauren Oliver, and Ami Mckay. Always.
How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) By author usually, though lately I've been organizing my stand alones by colour....
This is my first year participating in Book Blogger Appreciation Week!
Today is all about sharing the love! Here are a few of the blogs I would be lost without!
Love this girl and her blog!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
Each week we post our top ten’s on a variety of book related topics.
This week’s list: Top Ten Fall on my Fall TBR
My List: (all titles link to GoodReads)
1. Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. It’s no secret that Maggie is a master storyteller and one of my favourite authors. I’m looking forward to sharing my thoughts on her new release.
2. Venom by Fiona Paul. “ Courtisans, Killers and Secret Societies” set in Venice…. yes please.
3. Fang Girl by Helen Keeble. This one sounds hilarious…. definitely check out the summary.
4.Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. I really liked her Demon’s Lexicon series and early reviews for Unspoken have been outstanding.
5. Mutiny in Time (Infinity Ring #1) by James Dashner. It’s already released but I plan to read in September. James Dashner is a fantastic writer and I’ll be interested to see his style writing for Middle Graders. The other authors slated to write for this series are also incredible.
6. The Peculiar by Stephan Bachmann. Love how this book is described “THE GRAVEYARD BOOK meets JONATHAN STRANGE & MR. NORRELL in this gothic steampunk page-turner for readers of all ages”
7. Spindlers by Lauren Oliver. Oh how I love this author. Seriously, I would read anything as long as she is the writer. I was really moved by Lisel & Po and I’m excited to read another middle grade by her.
8. Golden Door by Emily Rhodda. Rhodda has brought us a number of fantastic books for the middle-grades. Rowan of Rin, Fairy Realm, and Deltora Quest to name a few. This one sounds equally good.
9. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodgkin. I bet this will be on many lists. I’m also ready for more Noah.
10. What’s Left of Me? by Kat Zhang. Amazing premise…
Are our lists similar? Leave your link in the comments below…